Today’s teenagers are tomorrow’s leaders and captains of industry. CULDF pays special attention to the selection and cultivation of youth leaders. Through online to offline (O2O) selection, in-depth and customized international exchange activities, the CULDF Youth Exchange Program helps to establish real friendship and understanding between all participants. Furthermore, outstanding youth leaders will be exempt from paying participation fees.
CULDF is currently developing a project to select a “world language ambassador”, partnering with UNESCO and Talkmate. AsiaUS Business Connection is CULDF’s partner in charge of project management and execution in the US. Participation and funding of enterprises, institutions and individuals are warmly welcomed.
【Sino-US Youth Program】
2018 Creative Boot Camp for Engineering Students
- This program aims to help engineering students express their ideas freely in the English language, understand cultural differences and learn American values through language immersion.
- The program features visits to a number of high ranking US educational institutions, including Stanford University, UC Berkeley, California Institute of Technology and University of Southern California.
- The program’s goal is to encourage creativity and nurture participants’ engineering mindset. To achieve this, students will partake in innovative technology contests, as well as attending major innovative technology exhibitions and seminars by Stanford University professors, and visiting the headquarters Facebook, Google and Amazon. This program helps students put theory into practice and nurtures innovative minds through exposure to international best practice.
CULDF’s next US Boot Camp will take place between January and February 2018.
【2018 Tertiary Education Road map】
- CULDF will engage a delegation of chancellors, professors, senior lectures and outstanding student representatives to attend the One Belt, One Road California-China Business Summit.
- The delegation will visit top ranking US institutions, including but not limited to Stanford University, UC Berkeley, California Institute of Technology, University of Southern California and UCLA.
- The delegation will attend forums and seminars featuring academic discussions, case studies and innovative education topics.
- The delegation will also visit Silicon Valley and tech giants such as Google, Facebook and Apple.
- CULDF will again feature customized summer school programs for students at the Beijing Institute of Technology and surrounding institutions. This year, the study tour will be split into an east coast section featuring New York and Boston, and a west coast section in California. Each study group will have no fewer than 30 participants, who will be asked to complete a project or assignment at the end of the trip.